<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Skin by Seoul | Brian | Activity</title>
	<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/members/stottel/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://skinbyseoul.com/members/stottel/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Brian.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2026 19:09:24 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.11.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a96d86c4fa5a809a8eb2f2fd9f6a36dc</guid>
				<title>Brian posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/41/#acomment-67</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2023 04:42:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My daughters b/day is coming up, I&#8217;m going to actively buy a carbon neutral or green gift. Just need to figure out which one.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/members/arianna/" data-bb-hp-profile="108" rel="nofollow">Arianna</a> posted an update <p>Does anyone here shop only with brands that are green? How do you find them? </p><p>Recently I saw a video about girlfriend collective, and how they only use eco friendly materials for [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e3e684c8f0979aeb4473caecf472108</guid>
				<title>Brian posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/46/#acomment-66</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2023 04:41:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the technology is becoming more cost efficient every year, will ultimately be cheaper than gas guzzlers.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/members/davina/" data-bb-hp-profile="109" rel="nofollow">Davina</a> posted an update <p>What are the best eco cars that aren&#8217;t Tesla? I find the thought of giving Elon Musk any of my money a bit creepy ! &#x1f923;<br /></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f116c2b3718d7565fb6e5c67f48dd84f</guid>
				<title>Brian posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/46/#acomment-65</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2023 04:40:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did you make a decision?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/members/davina/" data-bb-hp-profile="109" rel="nofollow">Davina</a> posted an update <p>What are the best eco cars that aren&#8217;t Tesla? I find the thought of giving Elon Musk any of my money a bit creepy ! &#x1f923;<br /></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3ee2e36505b6c1b63a13720182f1d0f</guid>
				<title>Brian posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/46/#acomment-49</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2023 10:40:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK so here&#8217;s my 2 cents!<br />
<br />
I actually have the Leaf.<br />
<br />
I&#8217;ve been driving it for a few months now, and I must say, it&#8217;s been a game-changer for me.<br />
<br />
One of the biggest pros is definitely the fact that it&#8217;s an electric vehicle, which means I&#8217;m not burning any gas and emitting harmful pollutants. Good for carbon footprint etc. Plus, the fact that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49"><a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/46/#acomment-49" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/members/davina/" data-bb-hp-profile="109" rel="nofollow">Davina</a> posted an update <p>What are the best eco cars that aren&#8217;t Tesla? I find the thought of giving Elon Musk any of my money a bit creepy ! &#x1f923;<br /></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d92889934447f643ef6b924487b668e</guid>
				<title>Brian posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/46/#acomment-47</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2023 10:12:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Depends on your budget and requirements, here are some of the most popular over the past year:<br />
<br />
Toyota Prius Prime<br />
<span>Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid</span><br />
Mini Cooper SE Hardtop 2 Door<br />
Nissan LEAF<br />
Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid<br />
Hyundai Elantra Hybrid Blue<br />
Mazda MX-30<br />
Toyota Corolla Hybrid<br />
<br />
Side not, why don&#8217;t you like Elon Musk ?? &#x1f61c;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/members/davina/" data-bb-hp-profile="109" rel="nofollow">Davina</a> posted an update <p>What are the best eco cars that aren&#8217;t Tesla? I find the thought of giving Elon Musk any of my money a bit creepy ! &#x1f923;<br /></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65d6c000f4a0676be74941ab7aed7745</guid>
				<title>Brian posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/35/#acomment-38</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Mar 2023 08:24:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Yohan.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/members/stottel/" data-bb-hp-profile="105" rel="nofollow">Brian</a> posted an update <p>London seems to just go from bad to worse on pollution.</p><p><a target='_blank' href="https://metro.co.uk/2023/02/27/london-air-pollution-as-bad-as-smoking-154-cigarettes-every-year-18353307/" rel="nofollow">London air pollution as bad as ‘smoking 154 cigarettes every year’ | Metro News</a> <br /></p><p>A couple of years ago, I noticed shortness of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">356a4815883f0fc7ee71333d6e582ef1</guid>
				<title>Brian posted an update: London seems to just go from bad to worse [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/35/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Mar 2023 05:40:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>London seems to just go from bad to worse on pollution.</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://metro.co.uk/2023/02/27/london-air-pollution-as-bad-as-smoking-154-cigarettes-every-year-18353307/" rel="nofollow">London air pollution as bad as ‘smoking 154 cigarettes every year’ | Metro News</a> </p>
<p>A couple of years ago, I noticed shortness of breath, and was diagnosed with Asthma. It&#8217;s getting worse and more aggressive, thinking of moving out of London. </p>
<p>Anyone in touch with local government to see what&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35"><a href="https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/35/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7691b6843ff5122fea2f090b9a5d59b4</guid>
				<title>Brian became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://skinbyseoul.com/news-feed/p/28/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Mar 2023 10:02:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		